Years 2/ Blwyddyn 2
Our changing world theme is History based and will allow the children to develop an understanding and empathy with how things have changed over 100 years.
- Transport from the past.
- How homes have changed since the past.
- Household chores and how they have changed over time. For example, washing clothes.
- Electricity - How children lived differently without electricity.
- How schools have changed since Victorian Times.
Spring Curriculum Plan
Our Changing World
- Importance of a healthy diet and food groups.
- Our families
- Our homes / Different types of homes
- How to keep healthy and happy
HWB - https://hwb.gov.wales/
Please log into HWB and click onto 'Google for Education' to access your child's Google Classroom. Here you will find lots of fun activities for your child to do at home, including literacy, maths, welsh, and topic work.
All of the passwords you need are on your child's 'Password Passport'. If you need a reminder of any of these passwords, please contact the school and Miss Stewart will be able to give you a copy.
Below are some helpful documents to support online learning as well as links to the online learning platforms we use.
Parent help guide
This week's DOJO King and Queen are...
Kaleb & Elaina !