LINKS TO USEFUL WEBSITES
This term, we have been learning about the Romans in our context lessons. Below are a list of tasks your child can complete at home that is linked to what we have been learning about in class!
- Write a set of instructions, 'How to be a Roman Soldier'.
- Write an acrostic poem 'Rotten Romans'.
- Design and label your own Roman Villa.
- Design your own Roman and Celtic board game - you can use games that already exist for inspiration (top trumps, snakes and ladders, chess, trivial pursuit). Once you have designed your game, write a set of instructions explaining how to play and the rules of the game!
- Make a Toga using an old white sheet (if you have one!) take a photo if you can.
- Write about one the Gods/Goddesses and sketch a picture.
Below are some useful websites to help children complete the home learning tasks, alongside some Roman themed games and clips.